Sign in to follow this  
Guest shappers

Who Has The Most Tanks?

I currently have 4 tanks.

46 gallon regular goldie tank

20 gallon oranda tank

10 gallon tropical tank with guppies

and a 5 gallon hex.

The 5 gallon was the old guppy tank until about a week ago when I got a 10 gallon to put the guppies in. I'm using the 5 gallon to house the newest batch of fry until they are big enough to move over to the main tank

I have 6--- a 55 gal. and 29 gal. goldie tanks in livingroom, 30gal. long and 20 gal. long in dining area also goldies, 10 gal. in daughters room and 7 gal. with betta and a few trops. in my bedroom.

Hm, just bought one more today, so I have three now, and a little fry tub which is empty right now...

will rearrange the fishies when I bring in the big ones from the pond!

Guest Lil

We have a 20g hermit crab tank.

I have a 10g holding tank with 3 goldfish and a pleco, awaiting cycle completion of my new, old 55g tank with 2 Danios helping me out.

And an empty 10g just sitting on the counter begging to be set up. But where in the world would I put it!

Andrea - you could set yourself up as Andrea's Fish Stop and start charging and entry fee :rofl I swear, my local aquarium doesn't have as many tanks/ponds/tubs as you do :D

Sharon, you could be the Pennsylvania outlet :rofl

:lol: Okay Miss Smarty Pants-There's a little secret coming from Oz that the way you're going with Rescues and fry,that you'll be the OZ outlet for all kinds of pets too!(Word is that you also have a Partner in crime---Annette!!!She's guilty too! :rofl

Koko's will have all corners of the globe covered with Outlets! :lol:

I told my daughter when is she moving out (almost 17 now) her room is going to turn into "The Aquarium" :rolleyes::rofl

Exactly! My daughter is 19 and I can't wait! :lol: Her room will be the Aquaroom! (And computer room, maybe!) :D

I turned my Dads house into an aquarium.He doesn't know it yet but I have plans for 2 more tanks :rolleyes:

Guest squeeker

I have a pond, a 77G goldfish tank, and a 10 gallon betta tank.

BUT if you are counting actual glass tanks... I have 7 more for my reptiles.

...and 3 more empty.

Guest Aimless

I have 5 betta tanks (all 2 gallons each), one 29 gallon , two 10 gallon tanks, and one 5 gallon

:lol: Okay Miss Smarty Pants-There's a little secret coming from Oz that the way you're going with Rescues and fry,that you'll be the OZ outlet for all kinds of pets too!(Word is that you also have a Partner in crime---Annette!!!She's guilty too! :rofl

Koko's will have all corners of the globe covered with Outlets! :lol:

Lol - yeah :D

I work with a couple of sisters who told me today their mum is going to toss out a 720 litre (180 gallon) until i yelled "Noooooooooooooo, i'll take it" :D The only problem for me is I have absolutely nowhere I can put it so I'm going to get rid of my 3 seater sofa just to fit the darn thing... If people come to visit, they'll need to sit on the floor :rofl

Koko's will have all corners of the globe covered with Outlets!

Lol - yeah

I work with a couple of sisters who told me today their mum is going to toss out a 720 litre (180 gallon) until i yelled "Noooooooooooooo, i'll take it" :D The only problem for me is I have absolutely nowhere I can put it so I'm going to get rid of my 3 seater sofa just to fit the darn thing... If people come to visit, they'll need to sit on the floor :rofl

:unsure: What's so funny about that???It makes complete sense to me! :tomuch::rofl3