Sign in to follow this  
daryl

Sterling - As Promised....

Wow Sterling is beautiful, I could watch him all day long. I love his coloring and those gorgeous fins! :druel You and mother nature have done a marvelous job with that big boy! :heart Kermit's quite a looker too although it sounds like he could use a psycologist.

:heart Sterling has really blossomed since you got him! He was a beauty then, but his appearence has become so intense. Beautiful colors not to mention his wonderful body mass and size. Very handsome fish he is!!!

He is amazing! You have done a great job with him!

Wow! Sterling is absolutley stunning! and Kermit looks great too. I :heart calicos. Job well done with all of your fish. Hope they all bring you home ribbons/metals/trophies lol.

wow Carol! i cant believe i only just found this! Sterling looks fab! you sure have done a great job! you sure are a dedicated mum - changing 100% water ona 100g tub every day!!! jeez! .....wow.....

Carol, Kermits wound has come a long way - you can hardly see it now. He looks so wonderful :D

OMG Tinks - you're right! *sigh* one day I hope we get fish of this quality around here <_<

haha, i'll second that.. theres about 2 fish shops in the whole of suffolk :lol: it takes over an hour to get to the nearest one!

:lol: I just spotted Kermit.He has come a long way,and what a "Bull" he is! :lol: Apparently a big gash in his side hasn't stopped him from eating or growing. :rofl He's looking beautiful! :heart