Sign in to follow this  
Erika

Look At What I Woke Up To!

whewhew he's back. he is so cute. I know with the weather being so hot I would be ducking for a cool place to hide too.

I can see that you're going to drive yourself crazy everytime you don't see him now. :rofl

I can't say much though because I'd feel the same way.Hopefully though because he was raised in your pond and the other is a bit far,you won't have any probs with him disappearing.(Unless a Heron stops for a drink,or your Dog decides to try the frog out as a "Play Buddy" :ignore What's the chances of that though. :rolleyes:

Well, they all 3 stay close to the pond..... I've never even seen one leave the rock border around it. I worried about the dog at first too, cuz she's always killing birds and shrews and stuff, but those frogs are smart man, and FAST! There's no way they'll let anything get within 3 feet of them. As for herons, I've never seen one around here.

THank you Peaceflower, I really, really enjoy the pond. Tis the best thing I've done for my fish yet! I'm suprised at how much they've grown so far...... even Lucky, the sickly baby koi that I rescued from store X is growing and fattening up.