I Know You Guys Have Missed This :)

Hi Justin! Where ya been? :lol:

I love the pics of your sharks...I would love to have some, but sadly, no room at the aqua inn! :(

All cute pics....thanks for sharing.

Oh and btw, I really like your tank too from what I could see of it in the pics...very colorful! :heart

Hey Justin we missed you!

I really love your balas...they are so magestic and healthy looking. I'm always sad to see so many all scrawny at the petsores priced so low :( I love your doggy too :)

thanks guys :D

I'm still workin some crazy hours, but I think I'm starting to get a little more used to it now... so hopefully I can pop on here a little more often. I've missed the conversations about fish and other things.

Well, Well, Well...Look what the cat drug in! If it isn't Mr.Justin himself!! :lol: Glad to see you back around home again!! haha. Iv'e been wondering where you went off too. (Didn't let us know you were leaving dangit) LOL.

Lovely pic's.. :heart Stop working such horrid hour's, Would Ya? :lol1

lol dells. The hour commute doesn't help any either, but then again, the paycheck does... so I guess it's a trade off.

As far as the sharks, I'm thinking they're about due for a growth spurt here soon. Unless it's just that I see them every day I don't think they've grown much at all lately. But compared to when I first got them,,, now that is really cool to see. The change from when I picked my pair out all thin and tiny, no more than an inch long, to now how powerfully they swim across the entire length of the aquarium with seemingly effortless ease.

Monkeygirl, if you're serious about getting some, I've got a ton of info I'd love to share with ya, or anyone else. Maybe I'll write a research paper on 'em :) LOL

I just love the pokadot catfish i had one many years ago and, have been trying to find one again for some time now. OH and your sharks are cool also lol, but i never had much luck with them.

• 3 weeks later...

Lovely pics, thanks for sharing those. Your balas have beautiful strong coloring :heart and i love your other pets too :D .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just have the two balas for now, it's a 72 gallon bowfront w/ an aquaclear 500, two air pumps, a 350w heater, and a new HO flourescent bulb (as of tomorrow morning).

Wizz, I'm surprised, they're all over the place around here. Watch out though, mine's starting to catch up to the bala's as far as size goes. He's quick to snatch up those shrimp.

• Supporter

Justin, I know we don't know each other well, but I truly have missed you around here! The sharks look awesome, they are very lucky to have you. Your dog is a cutie too and the ferrets look like trouble, in a good way. :-)