Sign in to follow this  
Carolinedoodle

My Fishies...!

smallDCP_7156.jpg

I never realised how hard it is to photograph fish, especially when you're by the tank and they think it's dinner time so they're zooming about everywhere!

Sadly the top fish with black markings, John, died of a mystery cause a few days ago, but the other two are doing great.

The little silver one is called Usher and the bigger one who is extremely pretty (not in a good pose on the photo though) is called Ludacris- it wasn't me who named them!

Usher is my favourite, he's so cheeky and rearranges the stones and gravel on a daily basis, as well as uprooting every single plant I've ever put in there. :rolleyes: He sometimes pushes Ludacris about, despite being half his size!

I bought them originally to go in my pond, but now I'm so attatched to them I think I'll keep them in the tank, may even get carried away with a bigger tank and more friends for them in the long term... :)

Edited by Carolinedoodle

Oh, I'm sorry about John. :( Your other two fishies look great though! Usher sounds very artistic. :lol: Adorable!

Wow, those are really pretty fish! :heart Sorry about John, though. I hope the other two live good and long with you. ^^

Yes it is hard to get a good pic! <_< But that one is really good of them! :heart They are all cuties. I'm really sorry about John :rip: . It is so easy to get attached to them, huh?

Thanks for sharing the pic! :)

Oh my! That is a gorgeous photo and beautiful fish! :heart

:) It is sad about John. Such a lovely pic of the three. :heart

Thanks for all your nice comments :) I'm about to go and photograph them again seeing as I have nothing better to do!

That is a very good pic! Your fish are so cute, look like my 1 years fry! I'm sorry bout John, he had great color. :cry1

Guest helen85

Nice fish, like the colour of the gold small one, very cute