What Would A Diamond Sturgeon + Calico Shubunkin Make

Guest helen85

Guest helen85

please could someone tell me what a calico shubunkin and a diamond sturgeon fish cross would look like coz i have eggs. and i dont know what to do, is this normal and should i keep the eggs to see if any make it.

thank you

:o

Guest helen85

The female is the shubunkin and the male is the sturgeon, they are new fish I got about three weeks ago. The sturgeon when I got him had breeding stars. I put them both into a tank as I do with all my new fish before they go into the pond, this is to prevent sickness etc which the pond. Anyway to cut a long story short I need a tank for my new goldfish fry so I put both the fish in the same tank together in the night I had a few bumps but thought nothing of it, this morning I found eggs in the tank what do I do.

sturgeon and goldfish are unrelated fish and cant produce together. Dont you have any other fish in the pond? can you get a pic of these eggs as they could be snail eggs.

As far as im aware sturgeon dont get the breeding stars, though im open to anyone suggesting otherwise.

A pic of the fish in question as well would help.