Sign in to follow this  
Tonytank

My New Pics

My pics of the fish Karen sent me are now in the members photo section, go view the beast, lol.

I'm sorry.. I cannot find your name in the members photo's section. Can you link me? I'd love to see

Wow for a minute I thought this was a current post and thought Tony was back? :cry1

Yeah, it got me too there for a second..... :rolleyes:

well guess what you two????????????????

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i am back, how the heck have you guys been?????

:popcorn

TONY!!! :hi Get out of here! LOL Its great to see you. How have you been? How are your fish doing? Are you enjoying the new place? Well, I guess its been a while, its not really "new" anymore.

I have added a whole bunch to my fish collection. LOL Working at a pet store is great but also bad for me!! I somehow went from 3 to 8 in no time at all. Anyway I hope you stick around. We've missed having you here. :):hug

:hi Tony!!!! :happydance Glad you are back! Everything is okay on this end. Moved into a new place with loads of grounds to put ponds, and - big surprise - added some more fish and other critters. So, basically, nothing out of the ordinary! :rofl ....

Now, what we wonna see are really NEW pics!.... :lol1

replying to an ancient post to see if you guys are still around. Just got a tank for our family and they wanna do ranchus and I said to them "I know a site" I hope you guys are all doing well, as well as Koko and the other people that have been around forever

Wow this an old thread 😂😹

LOL yeah....it is an old thread, brought back memories........i would love to see those old photos again just for the memories.....god those times were great

On 8/12/2020 at 9:30 PM, Tonytank said:

LOL yeah....it is an old thread, brought back memories........i would love to see those old photos again just for the memories.....god those times were great

yeah the gallery is gone.... :(