My Fry Are Now 2 Weeks Old ( Pics)

Guest helen85

Guest helen85

My fry are now two weeks old and there are 65 of the little guys, i will soon up load images of them. they are doing really well and most are growing fast.

:)

Guest helen85

here are the pics!!!!!!!!!!!

My Fish Fry

there are 65 fry and they are two weeks old and doing well.

:rolleyes:

the images of them in the grey tub are when they were two days old, and the ones in the blue tub are two weeks old.

Edited by helen85

Guest helen85

there also different breeds of fish fry as some have split tails and others dont, i know the ones with split tails are common gold fish and the others who knows. i will just have to wait a see what they are, the coulors may give them way in the next month or too.

Edited by helen85

Guest helen85

An update on my fry they are all doing really well and will soon be moved inside into a tank. There are still 65 of them so i havent loss any, fingers crossed as there is bad weather coming. They are getting fatter everyday and never stop eating so thats a good sign.

P.S More images coming soon!!!!

Edited by helen85

Guest helen85

My Fry are now 3 weeks old, there a bit bigger than the photos but some are still tiny, can someone tell me looking at the photos above if my fry are now the right size to be put in the tank. And if so what do i need in the tank, like flooring and plants, i will buy a tank with a sponge filter and a light in it. i will put the bigger fry in there and then the small ones in there within the next two weeks. Your advice is greaty wanted, thankyou.

Edited by helen85

Oh, I want to see photos of your fry! I have raised 6 fry, mother shubunkie, fathers common and comet, and they are now 1 year old, they have different colors and shapes! :heart

Pics of them and their fathers are in my siggy! :)

Edited by OldHag

Guest helen85

Here is an update on my fry and new pics of my fry there is still 65 of them, here they are in there new home (for the time being anyway).

post-9001-1154544636_thumb.jpg

Edited by helen85

They are gonna love it, Helen! So much spots to hide in and play around. Just exciting to see what the little buggers turn out to be, hm?

Btw, watch out for your first medal in a few days ... :thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest helen85

My fry are now 12 weeks old and are starting to get there colours and they are all different colours, some are calico, some are black and white and others are bright orange, some however are still gold but they should be getting they colours soon. The small ones which i had have grown up to be different fish form the big ones as well. I will update the photos as soon as i can.