I Don't Want Her To Get Hurt

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

I've decided to breed Jonas and Saiyouli so I put them togeather. He's already shown an interest in chasing her but not to the point where she's terribly tired. I was wondering if placing him in a tank basket at night would be okay. (Just in case, I'm asleep and when I'm asleep nothing could wake me) I would use a tank divider but I'll just say that I had a nasty experience with it last night and it is now laying in a crumpled heap in the corner with broken pieces scattered all over the room.

I thought he'd be way into her but he acually likes the bubble wall more. I unplugged it.

I'm not 100% sure, but I wouldn't recommend it because seperating the male may make him miss the female to much, and he will harass her even more. The only way I would seperate them is if he harrassed her to death or if he could see her during the seperation, such as a divider. If the bucket is clear, is left in the tank, and get proper fiteration, it should be ok.

How old are they and does he have his breeding stars yet? The tank would need to have some plants for him to drive her in to as well. I wouldnt worry about seperating them just yet