I Want To Have Baby Fry's

motorx1

Guest OzzMosiz

motorx, when you do water changes, alter the new water temperature ever so slightly, maybe 4degrees (up or down is ok). This may jump them into breeding time.

With the plants, yes you can pick it up and put in another tank. I've personally been scooping the hatched fry out of my tank (before they get eaten) and put them in a plastic tub (no filter). When they get a bit bigger I will put them in a tank with a filter.

Guest starsmom

one male and one female fish will do it! :D How to tell if they are male and female? Check the posts further down on the list...

Mine just bred without any help at all from me. I think if your fish are healthy, and your water quality is excellent, they will breed. I have heard that more protein in the diet also helps. Also more smaller meals per day instead of one large meal. Of course the slight water temperature change starts it all off...

Good luck!

Laura

Guest OzzMosiz

what do you mean he sits at the bottom? All time time or just occasionally? If all the time check your water paramters and ensure you have sufficent aeration.

:blink: ....

Im not telling you what to like i was just indicating taht it was a goldfish topic

to post your posts in the write topic.Sorry if i seem to be on your back and all

i was just telling you what i thought and all.

Wow.... never new that you'd think

im controling you im just

Am saying it's hard to breed goldfish....

Kids these dyas.

Archived