Sign in to follow this  
Guest OrandaLover0905

I Am Sooo Frusterated

Guest OrandaLover0905

hi i am new to this forum i have 4 Goldfish and i am trying to breed them in a 20 gal) tank... i tried the rainwater method and the Are you hungry method (Feeding a lot) NOTHing can someone please help me

oh and i do have at least one male

Don't know much about breeding but your tank is overstocked which may not be helping as a 20 gallon is only suitable for 2 fancy goldfish.With having 4 you would require a 40 gallon tank.

Read this it will help you :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.com/breeding.html

Finally :welcome enjoy yourself

Edited by Blue

Guest OrandaLover0905

My one pair of two Male and femal spawned 2times only there were like only 50 egges which were eaten in a minute.. saved two but they died They were actual fry Do you guys know why there isn't that many??????

Ps you can't say the tank is too small...lololol it was in the bigger tanklololol

My two Fe males look so0oooo big I know they are filled with eggs my male chaces the Female around all day .. but nothing ......

Did they spawn today, Orandalover? :)

Guest OrandaLover0905

No all i see is them chacing i haven't actually seen them spawn all i know is i took my plants out and there were two tiney fry ?????????????

If the adults eat the eggs then you wont get many left will you.

Guest OrandaLover0905

Where i live it is 102 % F will this change the behaviour of my fish for spawning ??????

Guest OrandaLover0905

I just got home from getting two more orandas one has tubericles on it but they are orange i think i have thyree male and three females once they get those pimples how long will it take for them to spawn????????

thanx

So now you have 6 fish in a 20 gallon?

What have you got set up for the hundreds of potential babies you could get and growing tanks?

Guest OrandaLover0905

Oh i will upgrade once they get a little bigger .. and i have a 10 gal whch i canput the fry in and a =3a%gal and 3small 3 gals