New Calico Ryukin

Hey Guys

Well i was still very sad about Leo,Soo my Boyfriend Chris braught me fishing for goldfish today :D i didnt quite find what i was looking for(i was searching for an XL redcap or anything else like my orandas) But i certanly didnt come home disapointed. I am so happy with my new addition. Her name is Suzie and she's a calico Ryukin about 4 1/2 inches,shes got so much expression and she was the goofiest one in the tank and the most active. It still will never replace my little Leo but she will definetly make me feel happier. Bully was a happy camper,he was swimming around with her the whole day flirting :yeah: . I went to 4 different fish stores and i saw 3 nice lionheads but they were a bit too small,i found another really beautiful lionhead but i found lice on him or a parasite near his eye,i already have Bubba to deal with her frayed fins id didn't wan to have to treat another one, so i skipped on him. Then i went to P*tsMart and i found her. I found it sad,in the tank with her there was a bunch of other ryukins,and there was one that it looked really healthy but its gills were totally curled up.If i would have had more money at this time i would have got him,probably no one else will :( Hopefully someone will be nice enough to ge thim.

I was impressed(well ive never been disapointed withe p*tsmart) This woman came over to ask me questions about the size of my tank ,how big my other fish were how many i had,she asked all the right questions. There's a woman that baught probably 40 feeder fish to save them,she was going to put them all in her pond :D i told her that was very nice of her to choose them.

So all in all i had a great day!

You wont see Bubba in these pics cause she's in treatment right now for shredding fins,i dont know if its fin and tail rot but it kinda looks like it a bit,hopefully the treatment will help.

Here she is

SUZY

000_2084.jpg

BULLY & SUZY

000_2082.jpg

SUZY

000_2073.jpg

BEAR

000_2088.jpg

BEAR reminding me of free willy hehe

000_2128.jpg

DUCKY

000_2096.jpg

SUZY

000_2105.jpg

Edited by OrandaBeauty

:lol: You take wonderful pic's and those fishy faces are simply adorable! I don't know how one person can find so many cute fish! :lol: Suzy's a beauty for sure,but that Bear ,Bully and Ducky,just tug on my heart strings. :heart

Oh my - your fish are just gorgeous :heart and Suzy reminds me of my new calico Chester. They could almost be brother and sister :D

I can't believe how well you take pics of your guys - they're so clear and it's so hard to take a front on but you make it appear so simple :D

I have to say though - your Bear is way too cute :D

:) Wow they all look amazing. Congrats on your new little girl, "Suzy"! She is very preatty! :heart

But....................Your Bear still has my heart! He is so cute. I just love him. :wub:

They all have very unique faces!! You certainly have a good eye for that. Suzy is looking right at the camera-a natural model ;) Stunning all of them congrats :heart

Edited by Trinket

Thanks everyone so much for the very nice compliments about my picture taking and my fish :)

I couldnt believe how big Bear's head was when i went to the fish store,he was with a bunch of other big ones but i noticed him from far cause he was so big lol He reminds me of a clown with his huge fro and white mouth :lol1

Im very happy with Suzy,i look at her and i find her so beautiful,and shes been getting along super well with everyone.

How long do you guys think it would take for her to get a hump? I have never had a ryukin before.

Thanks again all :)

Gorgeous fish you have.Love the expressions on their faces when they are looking straight at the camera :D

Congrats on your :newfish

• 3 weeks later...

I swear, Ducky has those big eyes and that sad mouth that make me wanna cry because he is so darn cute!!!

Very beautiful fish and great shots, too!