Eclipse System

From what I hear, they're really good! The filter in them is usually good for the size of tank it fits on... and they have the bio-wheels, which are GREAT for biological filtration. I've heard of people using them for nano-reefs, so the lighting must be pretty good. This is all from what other people have told me, I've never owned one.

I have a 6 gallon eclipse tank, as a hospital tank. I think its a bit expensive, but good! It has a pretty decent filter, with decent mechanical filtration (water flows over a large piece of filter), and the filter contains carbon, so you can just wash it off every so often, then throw it away. It also has a small bio wheel. The lighting is pretty decent, and everything is included, so it seems good!

Has a small hole in the top that you can stick a heater in and anything else you might want to put in. while everything else is closed up.

I have all of them (12, 6 and 3 gallon). My 2 Moors live in the 12 and the 6 is a QT tank and the 3 was a betta tank but nothing is in it now. I love them! The filter works really well and the water is always crystal clear. Also Ive never had a problem with ammonia or anything so the Bio-wheel must do something right. They run a decent amount of money but when you think about all your getting its a pretty good deal. (i paid $99.99 for the 12 gallon,I cant remember the other costs)

:lol

Archived