Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Ahhh Whitie Is Sleeping

Guest Moorman

such a cool pic! :happydance it makes me happy just to see it

Guest kip

Thank you for the pictures of Whitie Jessica, I could look at them all day.

Me too, Whitie is a beautiful fish!

:hi

No, I don't think Whitie will change colours now. She used to have a little orange spot on her when I first got her, then it got smaller and smaller and then it was gone. I think she used to be all orange, or have a lot of orange on her, and then she turned white. =O)

Jessica

Whitie thanks you all for the compliments!! :D

Jessica

I have one going in the opposite direction. She was almost all white when I got her, and she keeps getting more and more orange spots. She will soon be all orange!

Touchofsky, stop you are scaring me! If Whitie turned orange, I would have to change her name :P

Seriously though, her orange spot worried me, because I always wondered if she was white and that orange spot was the start of an orange colour change, but I lucked out.

I love orange fish, but just not an orange "Whitie" heehee.

That is funny that our fish are "opposites". Did you take pictures of the colour change? I have never had a fish do a drastic change yet, I think it would be neat to watch.

Woogie keeps teasing me, the blue oranda, he looks like he is going to turn white, but it is an oh so slow process with him!

What is your colour changing fishes name?

Jessica

How cool.....hoping to get a new dig. camera for christmas so I can post pics like this..... :D

Hey, the other night I watched The Wizard of Oz--there is the part about the "horse of a different color". Just change it to "fish". A good name would Diffy for short. (or Daffy, like how I feel right now!!).

:lol1:blink: