Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Ahhh Whitie Is Sleeping

What a neat photo!! You should have entered for a pick of the week!!!

:lol:

Ahhh Thanks everyone :D I just noticed the date on my camera is wrong! LOL

I told Whitie that you think sh?s purty :lol: If anyone ever told me that I would love a fish this much a year ago, I would have thought them daft LOL!! It`s neat, how we all get so attached to our fish, and I love seeing pictures of all your fish *hint, hint*

Lovely goldfish yes it is the same fish as in my avitar, She is about 6 inches or so. There is nothing wrong with her eye. :)

Jessica

I have like 50 million pictures of Whitie, I have framed pictures of her on my wall, can you say psyco?!! LMAO In my defense, they are on the wall by the fish tank LOL

She is a Ryukin. She does not have a very big hump. There was another Ryukin in the tank with her, when I bought her from the petstore. They were both from the same breeder. The other Ryukin, actually looked like a Ryukin, and I had never seen a Ryukin before, so I thought the pointie head, and hunch back made it look like a freak of nature, it was red and white, and about 6-7". I picked whitie because she did not look so creepy. But now I'm used to Ryukins and they are my favorites. I kick myself in the but for not buying the other Ryukin too, because the strore has not had any since.

fabc4f59.jpg

fa63b770.jpg

Jessica

yea sometimes they look like fantails to me, especially the little ones. they are actually fantails with different size humps I guess, I have two ryukins, a calcio and a mostly red. the calcio one has a really nice hump but the red one looks alot like yours except color. id love a translucent ryukin but im overstocked now :(

Whitie is so gorgeous, Jessica. If you ever decide that she just can't live with you anymore ..... :rofl

Whitie is so gorgeous, Jessica. If you ever decide that she just can't live with you anymore ..... :rofl

not a chance! whitie belongs to jessica forever :rofl

Well I'll add you in my will Touchofsky, if anything should ever happen to me, Whitie can go and live with you. :lol:

Jessica

That would be an extremely sad way to get Whitie :cry1 , but I would give her a good home :(

LOL, I didn't even think about it being sad or morbid! Sorry! I guess I have a warped sense of humor, especially when it's past my bedtime :P

I guess I was just thinking that was probably the only way that I would get rid of Whitie, and then I thought...wait a minute, who would look after Whitie? Yikes!

Sorry that was depressing.........I didn't mean it to be, sometimes I dont' think before I say things.....I'm sure you've noticed..... :o

Jessica

how old are you, jessica? just wondering :) and yea that will matters, someone needs to take care of the fish. If I wasnt "here" id want my dad to feed em for me

She really is beautiful! :D I don't think it's psycho at all that you have framed pictures of her. I would do the same thing if I could! I have some pictures, they are older, and were not taken by me, but if the one who took them doesn't mind, maybe I'll post them sometime. God help you all if I ever get my hands on a digital camera!! :P

LOL Mariposa, you need to get your hands on a digi cam, and grace us with your pictures! I just got the digi cam, can you tell, I've gone nuts with it.

Lovely Goldfish I am 25. And I don't know anyone that I would trust to take care of my fish....seriously! Well I would trust several people from here, but other than that....

Edited by JessicaandMarshall

Whitie's a pretty girl! Ryunkins are AWESOME! I have a bright orange one named Tango. When she was a baby she looked like a fantail, but as she grew it was obvious she was a Ryunkin because of her hump-back and rounder belly- it was a happy suprise! :D

Guest alex

been reading this...

1 - whitie is sooooooo gorgeous! i love white fish :wub:

2 - can anyone tell me the difference between fantail and ryukin? i thought they were different names for the same fish... :unsure

Hi, Alex, thanks for the compliment on Whitie ;)

Ryukins and Fantails are two different types of fish. A Ryukin usually has a pointier face, and they have a very pronouned hump back. It usually starts right behind their head, they look like a hunch back LOL. Whitie does not have a very big hump.

Sort of like a Ranchu and a Lionhead, different types of fish, but they do look similar. :D

Jessica

Guest IsseyMiyake

Lovelee PiX!!! Its sooo gorgeous to die for!!!! ;)