Help?

Guest hexueqi

Guest hexueqi

I have one goldfish fry that is growing much faster and is bigger than the rest.It keeps nipping the other fry on the tail .Will that cause any damage to the other fry?

Guest hexueqi

My fry are also rather tiny for their age(4 weeks).I can't feed them baby brine shrimp 'cause my mom doesn't approve of that.

Is it a liquid or powder?

You can get the brine shrimp in frozen or feeze dried form too, if your mum will let you.

in the mean time watch carefully, if he is causing damage them seperate him from the rest for their safety.

let us know so we can help :)

Guest hexueqi

its powdered one. My grandfather suggested to put him in the angel fish tank-.-' the angel fish'll just rip the fry to shreds...i still have 100+ fry...><And there's another fry that is also slightly bigger than the rest but smaller then the biggest fish.The 2nd biggest fry also bullies the rest :krazy:

Guest hexueqi

BTW when its frozen or freeze dried its already dead right?My mom just doesn't allow me to feed the fish live stuff like bloodworms ect.

Guest hexueqi

I'm going away to shanghai for school holidays i wonder how my grandfather will takes care of all those fry! He has already started complaining