I Was The Lucky One Who Got To Bring Home

Guest 020292

Guest 20292

Hey~ I got to bring the 3 hermit crabs home from school becuase they were one of our classmates and she was just going to let them die becuase she did not want them so i took them and i am now in the process of buying a glass 10 gallon with screen lid and then i plan on putting them in there becuase she has the medium critter carrier, not the small one and not the large one, the one in the middle of those, most likely about 2 gallons and i want to get them into a bigger thing becuase when i take them out for baths, and let them walk on the floor, which is tile- you can see in my sig they go crazy and they go everywhere so i know the cage is too small so i am in the process of buying a new one and i am also trying to buy a heater because i like my room like a beach(semi warm, semi cold) so i want them to feel at home! Is there anything else i should do or get?

Read the other post I typed out for you. All the information you need to know is in there, along with why we thought you should not get them. They are a lot of work, and a lot of money.

First off, you should not be giving them baths as that is very stressful to them. So is taking them out of the tank.

Oops, forgot to mention, the painted shells will have to go. They can actually be toxic to them so get them some natural shells ASAP.

Yeah thats exactly what I had said before but as usual people dont listen to me.

526270[/snapback]

I think we must of posted about the same time Jenny...heheh..I'm hoping he reads that other post from before on Hermie's and will then realize he's in over his head with these guy's... <_<

I listen to you hun!! :lol:

Guest 20292

I just want to say, that i am leaving becuase you guys never think i can do anything so i am leaving becuase i have read on other websites on how bathing the hermit crab is good, so i will not be coming back to this site! Thanks!

Just so you know, i have been earning money and i am saving up to buy them a bigger cage and you know what, there are amny people out there who buy these with what the pet stores need and they live fine so i think you guys are just trying to tell me that i need all of this becuase you know i will complain and say i cant, but you know what! I am done with you guys and i am leaving! BYE BYE BYE BYE! I will check my pms tomorrow and then i am done!

I just want to say, that i am leaving becuase you guys never think i can do anything so i am leaving becuase i have read on other websites on how bathing the hermit crab is good, so i will not be coming back to this site! Thanks!

Just so you know, i have been earning money and i am saving up to buy them a bigger cage and you know what, there are amny people out there who buy these with what the pet stores need and they live fine so i think you guys are just trying to tell me that i need all of this becuase you know i will complain and say i cant, but you know what! I am done with you guys and i am leaving! BYE BYE BYE BYE! I will check my pms tomorrow and then i am done!

526284[/snapback]

This was Deans latest post (couldnt make it visible).

Some hermit crab sites used to promote bathing?most reputable sites now agree that it causes unnecessary stress to the crabs; therefore we dont recommend it.

And I just have to say, if you want to leave then just go. You've threatened it many times before. Just because we dont agree with you, and give you advice that you don't like, doesn't mean we don't think you can't do anything?it just means that you can't?or don't?see things our way.

Very interesting but can someone please lock this thread before it gets out of hand. In the meantime I hope that members will refrain from commenting because it's only going to get nasty. Thanks.

Archived