55 And 125 Reef Tanks

jsrtist

Thanks guys! We have just set up an 8 gallon nano reef, too, and I'm taking progress pics on that one too. LOL So far its only got one rock in it but we're adding more tonight.

No, we're not addicted or anything? :rofl

Okay Sharon, since you asked, I got some more close up shots tonight. Let me know what you think. ;)

Here is the frogspawn, which has really gotten big since those first shots back in May:

frogspawn.jpg

And the fuzzy mushrooms (I love these!):

fuzzymush.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
:D Jen,they're doing awesome!!! I can't believe just how much they've grown allready.One of these days,I really hope to have the opportunity to try one.They're beautiful. :heart

It's so funny, in the time since I posted those, the fuzzies have gotten even bigger!! They kind of shrink up at night and then open fully in the daytime. The one takes up the entire side of the 55!

• 2 months later...

So Jenny told you guys we have been working on the 75. It has been quite awhile, but we are getting closer. Here are some of the pics of the progress.

nolid.jpg

Front view as I plumbed the tank and painted the back.

front.jpg

This is me modeling the tank for Jenny. She loves this pics cause you can see the height of the stand which is 36 inches instead of the normal 28-30 inches stands you get in the pet stores.

I hope you guys will keep a photo journal of the set up? It'd be cool to see how it's done. How long does it take to fully set up a marine tank?

Everytime I talk to people setting them up, i'm blown away by the cost needed :thud But they really are worth it :)

I have one ORA percula clownfish. She resides in the 125. I have had her for 2 years and she pretty. She was in the 55 for a while then she got moved for the pair of pink skunks that we had. Unfortunitly my splendid pseudo did not like them and chased them out of the tank. I still have the perc though. I will try and get a pic.