New Fish Acting Like My Last Fish

Can someone please help

Ammonia = 0

Nitrites = 0

Nitrates = 15

ive put 1tsp per gallon of aquarium salt every 12 hours in the tank. now the tank is at .3% salinaty.

before my last fish died his dorsal fin was flickered a lot. but the water tests show its safe. i dont understand whats going on i take really good care of the water. and now ive noticed he's slamming his body against the gravel :(

please help

do you all think it could be parasites?

have any of you had any experiences with Jungle Labs Parasite Clear? is there anything i should expect when i put it in the tank? will this medicin make the fish drowsy or less active? ive heard some medicin changes the color of the water and stains everything. does Jungle Labs Parasite Clear do that?

i found out about Parasite Clear Jungle Labs from. http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=12558

thanks

I have found Parasite Clear to be safe and effective when used per the directions, it did not mess up my cycle at all, and after the second treatment, my fish stopped flashing. You may also want to consider a medicated food like metromed which will help if parasites are internal more than the Parasite Clear.

Dave

thanks for you reply parkerdt :)

My parents just got parasite clear for our goldfish today. i was reading the directions and it says its for tropical fish. my parents said its all they had at the store. can i still use it for a goldfish?