Hmm . . . . Luck Of The Irish

Padda's pal

my ears have been having a bit of a rough time off the preggers better half over the cost of keeping marine and doing up motors my hobbys as the little one (baby) will be here in 11weeks apporx,

and this came to a climax when we got home from buying a new drum of salt (?50/$65 approx) and we got a letter from the landlord saying are monthly payments have to go up ?25 ($40 approx) as our electric use has gone up (ie the tank) !!

Well . . . . . something hit the fan and it did'nt smell good :krazy:

the long and the short of it she wants me to go back to keeping just goldfish and she is very serious :unsure:

Mine only went up a couple dollars. But where I live I have to pay the monthly rent and a $20 fee on top of that for cooking gas and heat . Which is a real blessing here in the states because household natural gas prices have gone through the roof this past winter. I live in an apartment complex and we each have to establish our own account ( independant of the apartment complex ) with the utility co. I am pretty lucky there as well.

Sorry Padda, But GF are fun too! You'll be SO busy with the new additon you won't have time to worry much about fishies too much, Hang in there. :) PS Congrat's!!!!! Excting stuff being a parent. :exactly And your motor's (I assume your into car's) Will fall into place eventually also, Just takes some adjusting to the new baby, Soon thing's will fall back into place. Good Luck to the both of you.

Being Irish is good ain't it though?.. :lol:

Thanks all, i agree keeping goldfish is great and ranchus are one of my favorite of all fish,

but i have wanted to keep a long spine porky puffer for years and i got so close, admitidly it would be worse if i had to get rid of one of them but still its bad :(

i'm going to try just keep out of the way and she if she calms down on subject but she is already working out what profit from selling the excess stuff can buy,

(pregnant women can be harsh),

thanks i cant wait for little one to arrive for so many reasons

im into bikes and vans im rebuilding a suzuki gsxr600 at the mo and i have a ford transit 190 im contimplating making into a camper but time and money might decide otherwise,

i love being Irish but i wish i had the good luck were all supposed to have !!

hey goldfishcrazy2 where you from ?

Thanks all, i agree keeping goldfish is great and ranchus are one of my favorite of all fish,

but i have wanted to keep a long spine porky puffer for years and i got so close, admitidly it would be worse if i had to get rid of one of them but still its bad? :(

i'm going to try just keep out of the way and she if she calms down on subject but she is already working out what profit from selling the excess stuff can buy,

(pregnant women can be harsh),

thanks i cant wait for little one to arrive for so many reasons

im into bikes and vans im rebuilding a suzuki gsxr600 at the mo and i have a ford transit 190 im contimplating making into a camper but time and money might decide otherwise,

i love being Irish but i wish i had the good luck were all supposed to have !!

hey goldfishcrazy2 where you from ?

515823[/snapback]

Ahh Bikes! Very cool Padda. :D

And, Yes pregger women can be harsh, But trust me it's the hormone's!! It WILL pass....(Eventually) :rolleyes: There's a lot of stuff going on in her body..As I'm sure your well aware..heheheh. In time she will calm down, She's just trying to prepare for the new fella. :heart '

Best of luck once again.

I LOVE being Irish also, But I have to agree I am wondering where all this luck is also?!! :lol:

Edited by froggydella

Lee's descent is Scot/Irish and I have Cherokee in my family, so we are a strange mix. :D

Maybe she will let you keep your marine tanks. Just be patient and ride it out.

well we have come to a deal my marine keeping days are over for now but i can keep the tank,

so when finished i sould still have a nice looking goldy tank :)

hey froggydella, i didnt know you are Irish im from Wicklow where you from ?

well we have come to a deal my marine keeping days are over for now but i can keep the tank,

so when finished i sould still have a nice looking goldy tank :)

hey froggydella, i didnt know you are Irish im from Wicklow where you from ?

516728[/snapback]

Well-I live in Wisconsin, United States. :D I'm Irish all the way though, Family history stems back to Ireland.

My Irish show's too, I'm stubborn, loud, and can drink my beer like there's no tommrow... :lol:

LOL, Im 1/16 Irish or something! Does that count?! :lol:

518761[/snapback]

Heck Yes! :lol:

Well now I know where the stubborness come's from in a lot of us!! It's the IRISH shining through :rofl

Your leaving us for a bit then Padda?! :unsure:

Edited by froggydella

No Froggy, i'm saying i'll be back to keeping marine when little one bigger :lol:

Hey Erin i was wondering if you were irish because of your name !!

do you know what it means ?

p.s not pierced But Tattooed and proud :)