Thanks So Much Guys!

Guest sarah kelly

Guest sarah kelly
:D hey guys to all those who gave me advice on my problem a month or so back with the fancy with whitish stuff on him thankyou from both me and the fish!! you guys saved my babies and just wanted to say a huge thankyou. turns out the water was really unstable, it still is but i am managing that with bi carb and a water hardner to keep my ph alkaline and the fish are doing really well! i was really stressed out when i posted my original msg and thought they were gonna all die and to see them swimming strong a month later i am stoked. for a newbie like me i didnt know what was goin on but it turns out our tap water at home is really unstable because of drought and all the subsequent chemicals they're puttin in it, even with de toxifier the water was dropping in ph within hours, so thanks guys for saving my fish i really appreciate it! :D

That's great news Sarah and if i'm not mistaken, Laurie helped you out a bit (she's such a great gal) :D

I hope they continue to thrive and if you ever have any more questions, please just ask :)

Archived