Horrible!

Black oranda

I went to my local petshop today they might of had

some really nice goldfish but ther bettas

i was really mad they were in little pots and there where

like 6 dead

i was like wow! my other oetshop's bettas are alot nicer

meh <_<

yeah! they were definitly neglecting them in some way. probably bad water. whenever i see this, it makes me want to take their caretaker and throw them into a septic tank for a few weeks and give them a taste of their own medecine! :wa

I hate it.

I the pet store, they keep them in little plactic cups that are so small that they're all curled up!! I..uh... "rescued" one. He's a crowntail. I bought a puney jar for him to live in for a wile until I can aford a bigger tank for him. (I'm only 13-I don't have a job). At least its better than his cup we woulda died in sooner or later.

Their goldies... theres a huge beautyful black moor I wanted. I looked closer, he poor fella had Ick. I didn't buy him.

They had a 5 galon with 10 bubble eyes.

The abuse.

I wanna work there one day instead of McDonnalds so I can give the fish proper treetment...

I once bought a 3 inch bubble eye, and the girl caught him with a really small net roughly chucked him in the bag so fast that he did like no kidding 3 summersaults in the watter. Lucky his bubbles didn't pop, or I woulda.... :wa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived