When Pets Share Your Hobby!

Jeana727

Molly is a sweetheart! (Except when she escapes from the fenced backyard.....then you CANNOT catch her til she is worn completely out.....once that took a couple of DAYS!)

We've had her a little over a year. A co-worker found her out by a major highway, frightened & bewildered. She brought her into work! Molly was just a scared young dog. I had been saving money to get a reqistered Lab, but once I saw her it was all over!

We named her after that ole song...."Good Golly Miss Molly!" :lol:

(And don't think she is all innocent....she was actually biting at the fish as they swam by!!) :yeah:

Bif has his very own fish tank and a fish of his own. He oversees all the care of the fish and spends many hours a day watching....

post-27-1144620786_thumb.jpg

post-27-1144620813_thumb.jpg

Bif has his very own fish tank and a fish of his own. He oversees all the care of the fish and spends many hours a day watching....

507242[/snapback]

Bif is too funny!!! all three of my cats have their own favorites.

Cosmo,always had a thing for the Betta's.He's become very sad now that I'm not keeping them anymore.

post-2741-1144627530_thumb.jpg

Bif has a 30 gallon tank with a red and white demekin, a black ranchu and a calico ranchu in it......

He is very excited about the new little koi I got yesterday, too, for it is on the floor also, and he can see it very nicely. He likes it, but has not claimed it. :)

My cat loves my goldfish too!......he thinks they taste great <_<

My cat, Mungo, used to sit and watch my fish with me. He really enjoys watching fish poo swish along the tubing of my Python! Haha! It's funny when lots of little strings go by - you can watch his head dart back and forth. Funny cat. I don't have any pics of him watching the fishes, or drinking out of my betta's bowls [trying to make 2 5 gallon setups for 7 males]...I wish I did!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/xraivynnx/lazycat.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/xra...nx/DSC00058.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/xra...nx/DSC00107.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/xra...nx/DSC00059.jpg

Hehe. I am going to try and get pics of my new fish...

Rai

Guest patchthefantail

:rofl My cat don't bother my fish. He just gets jealous when I go over to look at them. He starts rubbin on me trying to get my attention.

Picture028.jpg

Picture114.jpg

LOL, all those pictures are sooo cute!!

My cats lately have taken a liking to my fish as well. Especially sophie. She will sit on the stand for hours just watching them. Since mine doesnt have a lid, ive caught her a few times standing up just waiting for one of the fish to come close enough for her to get it. LOL, luckily she's declawed and the fish seem to know better... Plus, shes just a tad bit too short. LOL.. Its pretty funny to watch.

I love cats too! Can't have one right now, but in the future I will have one again!

But just know, no matter how sweet, friendly & lazy your cat ACTS...it IS a predator, a hunter & a carnivore!! Given the perfect chance, they WILL take it! :yeah:

Guest patchthefantail

Gia, how did you get your pictures of your fish like that to where it doesn't take up too much space. Mine has alot of empty space after the pictures.

Archived