Guess What?

Devs

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:D These were taken today.Hey ,my fry now has an Oranda body!!!..Sorry about the pics-he wouldn't stay still-those Brine Shrimp were too tempting! :lol:

DSCF6119.jpg

Awww, he's such a little pearler. And what a face. I can't believe how much he's grown in such a small amount of time. I bet you he's going to be a big fella when he grows up.

I for one can't wait to see more pics of him. What are you going to name him?

Oh he is beautiful! Your survivor :newfish goldie, congratulations (again) Devs :lol: I can see from the first pic to the last how big and strong he's getting!

Awww, he's such a little pearler. And what a face. I can't believe how much he's grown in such a small amount of time. I bet you he's going to be a big fella when he grows up.

I for one can't wait to see more pics of him. What are you going to name him?

515062[/snapback]

Well Jen,His "Mum" is around 9 inches,maybe a little bigger,so I'm hoping he's the next "Bruce".I throw some live Brine SHrimp in there and he sure eats like him! :rofl

The first name that I started calling him was Won(As only hatching egg)but then with his appetite,I kept thinking he was going to weigh a "Ton",so..... :yeah: "Won Ton" is his name. :o:yikes:tomuch:

• 2 weeks later...