Puffed Up Puffer

Padda's pal

I was watching tank and was lucky enough to see my puffer puff up and get a pic for me to share

as you may or may not know this is one of the puffers defence mechs that they get there common name for

th_puffer007.jpg

He is really adorable. Do you know what made him puff up? People would always try to get my dwarf puffers to puff, and customers at the store would do that to the SW puffs. They always thought it was cool till I told them it could kill them.

Nothing, i think they just do it from time to time, this is the first time i have seen him do it but have not had him that long, i saw my old puffer do it about 4/5 times in 2 and a half years,

the pic of him eating is like 30 secs after he deflated doesent look to stressed thats why i think its just a practice run,

but as you say trying to get them to do it is a big no no

LOL well thats good then. We actually had customers banging on the tanks to get them to do it!! It was a daily occurrence that one of us would have to yell, stop banging on the tanks please!

Anyway I look forward to seeing more pics of your little guy. I always wanted a big puffer like that, but then I just want way too much stuff anyway. :)