36 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of filters do you have?

• Aquaclear
    • Whisper
    • Marineland
    • Canister
    • Tetratec
    • Multiple

Hey guys I was just wonderin what kind of filters you have. Please post the model of the filter you have.

Oh i forgot. If you dont have one of these filters just post and say what filter you have.

I have three modified regent 10-20 biowheels, 2 tetra internal filters 10i and 20i and a penguin 350b on its way from bigals.

I have a Penguin 350b, an Aquaclear 70, a Whisper 20, 2 Whisper 10s and a Fluval 3 plus.

Oh yeah and I have some type of Magnum too. I got it free when I got my tanks from freecycle and it was so dirty I just haven't felt like trying to clean it yet, so its still sitting in the bucket they gave it to me in on the front porch.

I have a Aquaclear 110 plus four other HOB filters that are smaller but hard workers non the less!! Hope to get another Aquaclear 110 soon then my big tank will be all set! :yeah:

Guest lambeaufan71

I have two penguin 350s on my 55G and various (my wife thinks a little TOO various) other smaller filters, mostly Whispers, on various tanks & nooks & crannies

Guest Harpazo

I have an eheim 2222 canister, an emporer 400, and a filstar xp3 on my 125 gallon tank, an aquaclear 30 on my 22 gallon tank, and an emporer 280 and an aquaclear 50 on my 55 gallon tank. :)

Aquaclears are work horses! I can't wait to get another one! When I get the 2nd one on my big tank I can remove the SEVERAL smaller ones I am getting by with right now! COME ON BONUS!!

I have a Fluval 305 (external cannister), Fluval 3 plus internal and Hagen/Fluval elite mini on my tanks, I would say that Fluval filters are probably the most available and well used filter brand in the UK, although of course lot's of others are available :)

one Regent 30-60 (350gph)-not in use

two 150gph aquaclears (one in use)

one cruddy 80gph topfin (soon to be replaced with a 150)

one mini penguin w/no wheel (100gph not in use)

I don't keep any goldfish anymore..these are for tropicals.

I have a couple of different kinds

- fluval cannisters (2 x 404's, 403, 304 and a really old 301 that's not in use)

- 2 eheim cannisters (2229 wet/dry and 2217)

- an eheim aquaball

- 4 aquaclears (500, 300 & 150 x 2)

plus a couple of aquaone hangons for hospital and baby tank :D

Dave, how do you find the 405?

Guest calico4

I have -

1 whisper 10

1 whisper 20 40 power filter

elite 25- 35 gal (or somethin like that)

elite 5gal filter(my betta tank)

-calico

I have a penn-plax cascade 100 canister filter.

Before that I had two whisper filters for 75 gallon tank both on my 55, but they were who knows how old...

I also had an aquaclear filter, cant remember what model, but the moter went out on me one time when the electricity went out... so yeah

I have:

1 Tetratec PF 150

1 Whisper Advanced 5-15 Special Edition

1 Aqua Tech Model 5-15

1 Whisper Micro Filter 2-5

1 Azoo Palm Filter Mignon 60

I went through 3 Aqua Tech model 10-20s within 1 week. They just can't hold up to my filtration needs.

Almost everyone seems to have had an aquatech at some time. Kimphie you must be rich to afford all those ehiem filters! Ditto about the 350 on 20gal I just got mine yesterday and its working great.

Archived