Baby Salmon Pics

jen626

• Supporter

Here are a few baby salmon pics I tried to take with my cell phone, as requested by a few of you. These are the ones I am helping take care of for my daughter's class at school. (see original post for more info http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=44179 )

Group photo

Salmon1.jpg

Two...the one in the background is not TOO blurry

Salmon2.jpg

More blurry fish...I NEED a real digital camera!

Salmon3.jpg

Look at those babies! So many. They look like they are swimming very fast. Thanks Jen- I followed your original thread it's nice to see the pics. :newfish:lol:

Guest 2 commons

What beautifuly developing salmon. The schools here in Alaska have a similar program and the kids just love it. What a neat thing to be able to help.

I did the same project when I was in elementary school! I remember helping my 4th grade teacher with the siphon once (I had no idea how it worked) and releasing the little buggers into a nearby stream. Ahh, brings back memories.

• 2 weeks later...
Here are a few baby salmon pics I tried to take with my cell phone, as requested by a few of you.  These are the ones I am helping take care of for my daughter's class at school.  (see original post for more info http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=44179 )

Group photo

Salmon1.jpg

Two...the one in the background is not TOO blurry

Salmon2.jpg

More blurry fish...I NEED a real digital camera!

Salmon3.jpg

501141[/snapback]

This is what I have been working with at Nimbus Fish Hatchery.