Some New Koi

Kagome100

Ok, my dad got me 2 little koi today, it was a gift to me.... I don't have a pond but have a 55 gallon out door tank, It's on the screen porch. The 2 koi are in it. I know they will out grow it, by than i will have them at a new house with a pond, my friend has a pond but she wont take the little koi right now, she says her turtle will eat them. She can take the koi when the reach about 6 to 7 inch of what she said. So i guess im stuck with the cute things for now.. I took a pic i would like to show you all. I have food and every thing else i need to keep them healthy for now.

koi2editbig2mc.jpg

They're so cute :heart Good luck with them, I'm sure they'll be thrilled when they get to go in the pond :D

Guest coldwater

i have three little baby koi got them when abou 1/2 inch long after 3 months now are 3inches long they grow like weeds

Thank you, i will take good care of them till they get to there new pond, they will love it, i seen the pond, The turtle in it is small but will eat small fish, but wont bug the bigger koi that are in there with it, so that's why my friend wants them begger than what they are now.

• 2 months later...
Guest Dynamerek

Lol those baby koi. I had 39 of them and i paid 75 bucks for them. I bought them online. 13 were dead and about every following day 3 died. Right now i have 7. Their like 2 inches longl What a rip off lol

Please dont dig up old topics just to respond to them.

And everyone here was telling you why your fish arent surviving! It shouldn't be any shock.

Archived