Your Tanks

:D Everyone post pics of how your tanks fit into your rooms, like if the decor co-ordinates, or just if its next to your sofa so you can watch the fish instead of the tv.. or pics of your fishroom if you have one!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay....

heres the view as soon as you open the door to the dorm:

viewfromdoor.jpg

Heres the view from my desk:

viewfromdesk.jpg

Heres the view from my bed:

viewfrombed.jpg

cool :)

Heres mine..

Goldfish is the big tank in the middle, 2 gal betta to the left and 1 gal betta underneath..

gsklganjk040.jpg

10 gal tropical on the window sill ...lol.. and 2 gal betta next to the tv, currently housing a torn up rescue from college.

gsklganjk042.jpg

This 6 gal sat on the floor right now will be divided tonight and set up for the bettas tomorrow :D ..behind that tank is a fry tub, and on top is an empty tub.. used for whatever comes along!

gsklganjk044.jpg

:) Here are a couple pics of my 80 gal!

th_Tank80gal3.jpg

You can see the end of my 20 gal tank on the right side of my 80 gal.

th_Tank80gal4.jpg

I have been trying to find a new little goldfish to put in the 20 gal, as it sits empty, but have not had any luck finding one that looks healthy!

Old tank set up-very cluttered, also suffering from a bacterial bloom at the time

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f366/cla.../waiting217.jpg

New tank setup- decided to go for the natural look

waiting450.jpg

My tank is situated as you come into the lounge, and fits nicely where it is. the fish can see in the lounge and watch ppl in the kitchen! (sorry if the pic is a bit big)

Edited by claire_uk

which one?? ive changed the pic if you were referring to mine, that is Coco my 10 year old oranda that had to have put to sleep last tuesday. :( the new pic shows more how cluttered it was.

Here are my 6 tanks. Theyre all in my living/dining room. :heart

On the right are my 10 gal tropical tank and 7 gal QT/betta tank. On the left are my 30 gal goldie/snail tank and my 30 gal turtle tank.

tanks7.jpg

Closer view of the 10 gal tropical and 7 gal QT/betta tank.

tanks12.jpg

Closer view of goldies and turtle tanks.

tanks13.jpg

Across from my 2 30's are my 55 gal goldie tank and 30 gal cichlid tank.

tanks14.jpg

wow thats a lot of tanks glitterfish!! i bet you are very busy with water changes!! they all look very clean, and i like the layouts. :)

lol, i take nearly an hour just doing one, you must be super fast! your welcome for the compliments.

i like my new tank setup, less clutter, more swimming room how it should be!!

yer, barebottom is easier i suppose, when i gravel vac i have to be careful, with two weather loaches that like to hide in the gravel!! dont want to be sucking them up.

i like the live plants, and my gf seem to leave them alone, its the hillstream loach that i have seen sucking on them recently!! silly thing.

which one?? ive changed the pic if you were referring to mine, that is Coco my 10 year old oranda that had to have put to sleep last tuesday.  :( the new pic shows more how cluttered it was.

500370[/snapback]

oh yea its changed, t'was the big orange one, now hiding under a plant in the first pic.. sorry he died :(:heart