Rubbel Question!

tom

:panana i was wondering what are all the cons and pros against putting rubbel in your tanks and not, im thinking about making my tanks when i finally clean it out (EXTREMELY DIRTY!) bare bottom tanks (no rubbel) but my dad then said he heard that they need the rocks to help digest or something you know how they pick them up in ther emouths then spit them out, and then also rubbel helps with filtering the poo that comes out of them PLZ LIST SOME PROS N CONS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS QUESTION :D THANKS :panana

• Admin

Pros: Helps with the bio bugs in the tanks, keeps them in the rocks. Helps keep plants down if you want a planted tank.

Cons: Goldfish can pick them up and get them stuck in there mouth. If not siphoned once in a while bacteria the bad stuff can build up and cause problems with the fish.

i hate the feeling i get!!!!! i fall in love with awauriums and stuff but when it comes to cleaning im so lazy in that area on main area i dredd because i usually get everything out and tottally refresh water afta a while keeping in mind its bad for fish not to leave some of his old water :)

HEY JESS? rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil rubbil

Archived