Tales From The Shell

I thought it'd be fun to start a post where we share stuff and talk about our snails with one another. Because I personally love to hear about other peoples animals and their odd behavior. And this way we can also learn stuff about our snailies that we havent known.

I'll start off by introducing my snails...

Fearless- Golden Apple

Peekaboo- Golden Apple

and

The Trio- 3 Ramshorn Snails...they used to be the Quad Squad until Molly, my Panda Oranda, ate one of them this morning...

And I their names all suite them perfectly. I say this because. Fearless is fearless...I swear. S/he just slimes around fully exposed with 2 Orandas and 4 other snails hanging around. S/he even climbs above the surface of the water...which freaks me out...but she doesnt climb out of the tank. Also, I swear s/he never rests s/he is always up to something. And s/he loves to surface-dive...hahaha. S/he is so much fun to watch. Then there is Peekaboo...who is just like his/er name explains s/he is really shy and usually hangs out in his/er shell. But when s/he does come out s/he does do some funny things...like climb between the glass and the thermometer on the sid eof the tank and go on the intake to the filter...Ill have to say at times s/he's not to bright...lol. But thats why I love him/er. And the tri just lazy about the sides of the tank....they dont seem to do too much interesting...Today was the first time I actually saw Fearless climb on top of Peekaboo and peekaboo was actually out to see the world...inside the tank of course...