Rate My Tank>>

Nick

Ok.. I have:

-20gal

-3 fake plants

-1 real plant(all scattered around)

-a bubble wall(though i out it on the floor, in the middle of the tank)

-yesterday, i bought a old egyptian ship which connets to the pump and the sails and stuff move(goiing to put that in the front right hand corner)

-gravel(of course) :P

-background

-filter on left

-and 4 fish :o

Whoops, better get ready for school

~Nick

my mum chucked the measurements out...

though, it is 20 gallon..

yes, i have 4 fish :'( i know it is overstocked.. but my parents wont lemme buy another tank, i have spent SOOO MUCH on this one.. and i dont have a job at 13 so... ill have to hope they will stay healthy.

I have 2 feeder commons and 2 comets.

Sorry Nick, but I am really tired and need to go to bed. But I just have to get this straight. One fish you have now for your present tank. Or 2 fancy goldfish in the tank you have now. or A big rubbermaid tub with a filter on it, until you get a new LARGER tank and with the 4 common goldfish that you have that would probably be a 55 gal. min. That is what I have been trying to say. Sorry for all the misunderstanding. I have to laugh. You sound so much like me in the beginning. I wanted a lot of fish and had no real idea what it took to keep them healthy. Lots of room and good water is about the best thing you can do for those guys. In my bedroom I've got a 20gal long and have finally got myself to agree on only having my 2 orandas. I even plan to go to a 30 gal and still keep the 2 fish in there, no more. :zz

Well, my friend has like a TINY tank and has 3 commons!!!

and only a small pump, and hasnt put any thing in it like conditioners or anything. He has had them for about 7 weeks :o

I cant believe it.

Archived