New Snail

Pixiefish

Well, we've finally replaced Big Bertha ( :cry1 ) with a new yellow Brigs just a little bigger at 2".

Don't yet know if it's a male or female but it sure is a different story to Big Bertha - who I'm now sure was ill when I got her. This one rampages round the tank devouring anything I put in and doesn't seem at all afraid of the goldies; it just pulls it's horns in and keeps moving! It's so lively I just love watching it - but what to call it? I keep trying to see inside the shell for sexing but no luck yet!

Oh Kila- I'm so crap with pictures as I haven't replaced my broken camera. I think I'll try getting one on ebay as I haven't posted any, at all, since I've been here! :thumbdown

By the way - is your new avatar Lung? Nice pusscat!

Oh no, I've just seen the sig pic so it must be Judas.....duh!

Yup, it's Judas, the little Sicilian mafioso cat!! He's a demon. Bold as brass!

Lung is the Siamese cuddled up with him in the photo underneath....now there's a cat with a heart of gold!

Good idea on searching for a camera on Ebay.....pretty good prices on there for most things. Snails are soooo much easier to photograph than fish!! Start dropping hints around just about everyone that you'd LOVE a new digital camera!!

I'm really happy for you that this snail is in good health. You'll be able to enjoy him so much more now that you don't have to worry constantly about whether he's ok or not. Yay! Big Burtha would be proud.

X

:) , Oh congrats on your new snail! They are so much fun! I love my guys. :exactly

I'm glad you got another and did not give up on them after loosing "Big Bertha".

Its very hard to loose one, I hope this new little guy is healthy and strong and gives you lots of entertainment as we know they can do! :heart

Good luck with him!

Pixiefish your new snail sounds like a great little trucker! He/she's going to be fun to have around the tank! Congrats! :D

Archived