Wow I Can't Believe My Gsp

love goldfish

My GSP decided last night that he would go for a walk OUT of his tank :krazy: . My son found him on the floor in the frontroom at 12:30 a.m., he thought he might not be alive but seen him moving. So removed all hair and stuff off of him and put him gently back into the tank. Then he ran upstairs to come get me, knowing I love Little Hummingbird. I ran downstairs to find a stressed out puffer cowering in the corner of the tank. I came down later to peak on him and I seen he was swimming around the tank. Woke up this morning thought I would find him not alive, but he is still with us. I put on the light and she started freaking out so I put it off right away and I will leave it off until later before I see if he will eat tonight.

That is really weird, as I have never heard of a puffer jumping like that. What kind of lid do you have on the tank? A lot of times if puffers are exposed to air they will ingest it and it is difficult for them to get rid of it (thats why when you catch them you always should keep them underwater). But it sounds like yours was lucky this time.

Yes.... I would hire a clinical psychologist!!!!! :rofl LOL.... Seriously, all fish can jump but most puffers will not...doesn't mean they can't or they never will....I am afraid you don't have anything to worry about!!!!