Suggestions?

Aftran

there's a 55 gallon in the area for $100. I want a bigger one, but I'm thinking this could be good until I can afoord a bigger tank, and a lot of my tank savingings is going to go down the hole soon because of Christmas. I believe it's the whole set-up, as he said it included fish. The only blocker would be if it was a salt water tank.

So, should I go for it to buy me some time until the 125 is vital, or should I sit on my hands and wait a while?

Well, after talking to my parents they oked it if I can keep my room clean for a week. If I get it I can't get the 125 later, but it'll give me 95 gallons of healthy fishy water. I'm going to call the guy this afternoon to make sure everything checks out, and if it does I'm gonna see if he'll put it on hold for me. :) I'm beginning to get REALLY excited.

Hi,

If it includes a stand, hood and other stuff--it is a very good price.

I was checking the price of a 60 gallon with a wood stand (cupboards) and canopy and new it is around $400 since I am buying a used 60 with stand and canopy for $150. That is without anything else and I feel that it is a good buy. And the used one I am getting was a saltwater tank but I have been told that I can clean it really well and it will be fine for freshwater.

Also, I was told by a mod on this board that a 60 is an ideal size for goldies. It is big enough without being as much work as a 100 or 125 gallon with all the strenuous water changing.

:lol

Archived