End View Of My 300

Reef Man

Thanks...for the kind words....I really do enjoy this system....It is relatively low maintenance now as it is very automated....so it is one of the best stress relievers in my life for sure!!!! :)

• 5 months later...

Brilliant pics Ron.First one is my fave showing all the fish along with the coral its breathtaking.

:rolleyes: Well Ron,Now that someone's brought up a 5 month old post,I guess I'm going to have to let you know all over again how very much I love it! :rofl Those color's are unreal. :heart

Well Ron,Now that someone's brought up a 5 month old post,I guess I'm going to have to let you know all over again how very much I love it!

Me too! :D I always love seeing pics of your tank....it is so gorgeous...so I'm glad it was brought back up since I missed it the first time! I had the exact same drooling reaction as Barb too! I would LOVE a set up like that :druel

Me too! :D I always love seeing pics of your tank....it is so gorgeous...so I'm glad it was brought back up since I missed it the first time! I had the exact same drooling reaction as Barb too! I would LOVE a set up like that :druel

Me three!! Beautiful as always Ron! :heart

• Supporter

Oh man! Is that all? I was expecting something amazing!

LOL, totally kidding, that is one of the coolest setups I have ever seen, I am very impressed. I have decided that you must install a 24/7 webcam so we can watch your tank at all times. Immediately. :D

Im glad someone brought this thread back as i missed it! first time round! Now I can see the full length of Rmans tank in all its glory :lol: . Awesome indeed.

• 2 months later...

Archived