End View Of My 300

Reef Man

• 5 months later...

Brilliant pics Ron.First one is my fave showing all the fish along with the coral its breathtaking.

:rolleyes: Well Ron,Now that someone's brought up a 5 month old post,I guess I'm going to have to let you know all over again how very much I love it! :rofl Those color's are unreal. :heart

Well Ron,Now that someone's brought up a 5 month old post,I guess I'm going to have to let you know all over again how very much I love it!

Me too! :D I always love seeing pics of your tank....it is so gorgeous...so I'm glad it was brought back up since I missed it the first time! I had the exact same drooling reaction as Barb too! I would LOVE a set up like that :druel

Me too! :D I always love seeing pics of your tank....it is so gorgeous...so I'm glad it was brought back up since I missed it the first time! I had the exact same drooling reaction as Barb too! I would LOVE a set up like that :druel

Me three!! Beautiful as always Ron! :heart

• Supporter

Oh man! Is that all? I was expecting something amazing!

LOL, totally kidding, that is one of the coolest setups I have ever seen, I am very impressed. I have decided that you must install a 24/7 webcam so we can watch your tank at all times. Immediately. :D

Im glad someone brought this thread back as i missed it! first time round! Now I can see the full length of Rmans tank in all its glory :lol: . Awesome indeed.

• 2 months later...