And Then There Were Two!

Reef Man

wow Reefman - that's beautiful!!!! :heart

One day...just one day, I'd love to have a marine tank. I think I need to master the art of keeping goldfish first!! I imagine looking after a marine tank is just so much harder? Temp and salt etc etc?

wow Reefman - that's beautiful!!!!  :heart

One day...just one day, I'd love to have a marine tank. I think I need to master the art of keeping goldfish first!! I imagine looking after a marine tank is just so much harder? Temp and salt etc etc?

480114[/snapback]

Thanks for those kind words....I will say if you can get the goldfish thing down you could handle the marine tank.... I find it easier to work with then my freshwater system....The reason is the equipment in general is better at helping maintain the tank and once you get the salt mixing and the chemical thing down it is not as difficult as you may think.... Let me know when you want to start one... :)

Yeah, I am glad I am the husband...... My lighting cost 2,500.00, my chiller 899.00, my protein skimmer 289.00!! I have 340 lbs. of Live Rock at 5.50 per lb..... You want me to continue???? :) But you could always tell him it cost more to adopt and you are feeling like a tank or a new baby!!!!! :lol:

Reef Man, your tank is wonderful! I could just sit and watch it all day long!

And your pics are always beautiful! :heart

Thanks for always sharing, not only great pics, but also the little marine life education class, that is included! :)

Believe me when I say I have a lot of respect for your part of the hobby also...I was always terrible at keeping goldfish.... Just seemed like so much work...I really think they are cool fish and have had a pond here in my sunny state that has allowed me to keep koi, and some goldies....so I just want you all to know that you get a big THUMBSUP from me....too!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this post. Wow! I know nothing about marine except expensive, beautiful, and VERY impressive. Anemone are animals?

Are they like coral and made up of lots of tiny critters or one animal? I thought they were plants! Do they move fast?

This is all so cool and educational. thanks for sharing Reefman. I love looking at all the details of coral tanks -yours is truly impressive and beautifully colorful :heart . :kewlpics:

• Admin

Hey now be nice to the True Percs I happen to love my two trues Priscella and Elvis :D

But the photos that is so cool hun I just got to see my mushrooms do that it was a great thing to watch :D