It Is Done

love goldfish

Got the crushed coral in my puffer tank now just have to get the coral reef background, since I can't have them in the tank with her. When it is full salt water will get the live rock and then her tank will be finished. She looks happier, maybe my imagination, but I think she has perked up and is not trying to hide in the corner as much. Plus she had a big water change when moving her back downstairs. She seemed depressed when she was upstairs in the spare room by herself. I can't wait till she is full grown, she is sooooo cute :heart

I put her light off already, but will try to get a pic tomorrow.

Edited by love goldfish

I would absolutely love to have a set up like that. I always dreamed of having one like that movie Deuce Bigalo (if you've seen it). But you better have pics for us when you are ready to show.. WE LOVE pictures!!!!. I'm excited for ya!

I have had my puffer since august 2005, she has grown, but can't tell in pictures. Here is a pic of her, Little Hummingbird and her tank since I changed from blue gravel to crushed coral. She seems brighter with the coral than the gravel, which is weird since she is lighter you would think the darker gravel would make her stick out more, but it didn't.

feb2006.jpg

crushedcoralintank.jpg

Now just have to get background to brighten up the look of the tank and I will be happy, it will be awhile for the live rock.

Edited by love goldfish