I Did It!

SilverPelt

Well the money came in that I was talking about hehe and I did it!

I fell in love with one little panda that I looked at twice for a very long time, when I went back again I thought I would buy him if he was still there XD

And he was!! So 74 dollars later I took home my little baby XD

The girl that helped me though wasn't very good at what she was doing :(

I was like My god be careful! Hes my baby and 70 dollars!!!

XD I also got some other new fish a lion head that had red just on the top of his head and a touch on his back by his tail

he had no face growth and he was 3 inches when I got him, but now its growing in nicely, you can see a major change in him I felt so bad for him as he was hideing in the corner of one of walmarts tanks,XD I got him a couple weeks ago.

I also got a little one inch red and white ryukin XD I hope he turns out to be a big beautiful baby in the future.

*cuddles all her fishies*

Goodness me 74 dollars!! I'd very much like to see a pic of the fish :blink:

469486[/snapback]

:( just because I live in the frozen north of Canada lol! Maybe I should have waited for summer that might have been a better time :) Up here though everything is expensive with fish :( Especially fish due to I guess the weather climate XD They couldn't actually breed any type of goldfish here unless on some inside farms? I really couldn't see anyone really keeping a pond here either, winters are far to harsh and summers not so hot and not so long, So if anyone had a pond they would have to have a massive tank for the fish for the winter, unless again if there really rich and have an indoor pond :) All of the fish though from my LFS is all ordered from the US and that makes them much more expensive XD

He is 7 inches though XD so he is a beautiful baby.

Edited by SilverPelt

OoOo.. congratulations on the  :newfish ! can't wait to see pictures of your new and "old" babies!!  :D

469713[/snapback]

Ohh yes! hehe I took a bunch of them all... now to just find the dumb disk that allows my Camera to upload them onto my computer @.@ Since we moved I can not find it anywhere :( . I think my hubby said though that I can just get it off the net though??

:-) if you're talking about a driver program for your camera, you might be able to find it at their website.. (some companies charge for the program though). otherwise, if you have windows xp, it should just automatically detect your "new hardware".

what kind of camera do you have? perhaps i can help you look for it. :)

469428[/snapback]

Congrats on your baby, but $74..WOW.....

sseems quite outrageous for a panda butterfly....maybe im not up to date on my prices, but mine was only $8 :blink:

469428[/snapback]

Congrats on your baby, but $74..WOW.....

sseems quite outrageous for a panda butterfly....maybe im not up to date on my prices, but mine was only $8 :blink:

470640[/snapback]

@.@ I am not in the states. I am in Canada and in my area very rare and so prices are up. Plus he is 7 inchs :) so hes a biggie and beautiful. Fish are more expensive in canada, first you have to almost double the amout of canadian dollars from us dollars and then to get them here in the winter or the colder weather is tough :(

Unfortunely pandas are a little rare in my area :( so there expensive

469454[/snapback]

goldfish (fancy) cost more in Canada than they do in the US on average... and that applies to jsut about everything....

Edited by jackson