Sign in to follow this  
chippie

Chippie And The Gang

:uwelcome

do any of you guys know how to post a movie???

what is a video hosting website?

does anyone have the url for a video website?

guys i have about 3 movies with extremly cool music can anyone help me upload the movies???

Based on the lack of responses from your last four posts I'd say no. Try starting a thread asking your question.

ok, thanks good idea

hey i got a red cap oranda and 2 black moors the bigger moor is called moonlight the smaller moor is shadow and the red cap oranda is named amber

I thought ur overstocked already in ur current tank. Where r u gonna put the redcap & 2 moors now?

i can buy a little 10 litre but thats all i can afford now

Ok, so u know ur overstocked, u haven't got any plans to buy a new tank to expand ur existing overstocked tank, but u still bought the 3 new fish. Why then?

Guest Shubunkin Queen

What u could get for chippie and the gang is a big strong plastic tub and put your fish in them. They are fairly cheap and then its easier on your fish as you are way overstocked. :unsure:

Hey hon, I think you need to resist your buying impulses for a bit on the fish. Had you not bought all the extra fish Im sure you could have bought another tank with some of that money. Where I live, goldfish are about $5 each, if you got 4 new fish recently that is 20$. I could get (2) 10 gallon tanks for that money.

There are so many beautiful goldfish out there that I would love to buy but just can becuase I dont have the room. When you have pets, sometimes you need to do what is best for your pets health and not just buy every pretty pet you see, especially if you dont have the means to care for it properly.

Please consider taking the advice of others on this site. They know so much about the hobby and it would really be worth your time to take a listen.

Also, whenever you have a new story to tell, or a new topic, how about starting a new thread? That way the same one doesnt go on for 5 pages and by the time you get to the end of the thread it has nothing to do with the topic anymore.

Thanks hon. I think you should take the advice of getting a large tub for your fish, but what is even better.....take your fish BACK to the pet store.

Your fish are so pretty. But, as you may have figured by now, you have more fish that you have water to keep them in. I know with SUCH pretty fish you want them to grow & be healthy. They cannot do that in your small tank. Gosh, do not feel bad, MOST people find this site trying to figure out what went wrong. And most of the time it is due to overstocking!

I think it is extremely fun to go out and buy a new fish! But the better decision is NOT to buy new fish!

Now you are going to have to find another MUCH bigger tank to accomadate your little prizes. Maybe your parents can help you look at yard sales & places like that. It seems you might either need a 50 gallon tank or return some of your fish. You could probably explain to the petstore that you went overboard, maybe they'd let you get food or other fish stuff.

Keep us posted on your progress~ :yeah:

It seems you might either need a 50 gallon tank or return some of your fish.

Well, with 2 fantails, 2 commons, 3 more fancies, and one shubunkin? Thats more like a...............110 gallon aquarium. I doubt that's an option for him at this time....so please consider returning some of your fish unless you think you can provide a 110 gallon aquarium with all the fish you have now. :( It would really be the best thing to do for your fish.

EDIT: if you dont want to give them away, then with all the money you are spending on new fish, why dont you save for a larger tank? Forget the small one. It wont do you any good with how overstocked you are.

Edited by gia_ekdahl

hey i forgot to post this but i have a new tank and chippie and flame died so i think i might not be over stocked now EDIT:flash died aswell

Edited by chippie

hey i forgot to post this but i have a new tank and chippie and flame died so i think i might not be over stocked now EDIT:flash died aswell

528842[/snapback]

5 fish in a 32 gal is still overstocked, but much better. Don't buy any fish again, concentrate on saving up for a bigger tank.

Congrats on being able to post pics. They are beautiful. I love the yellow / gold color . Have you named them yet?

I love your fish wish I could add them to my collection. :)

thank you blue

lol,goldfishcrazy2 that was last year

d_golem i kept the 40 gall as well ok? that equals 72 gall

72 gal is wonderful. Have u divede the fish between the 2 tanks?

yep 2 months ago the thing is that i forgot completly bout' koko's website thus i didnt tell u guys earler on