Sign in to follow this  
Guest labrat99

New Fish And New Pics

Guest labrat99

Hi all,

I bought two unusual telescopes at vvvv today. A blue one and an Orange one with white eye sockets.

http://goldfish.elitexfer.com/gallery/view...sh&id=DSC_0017b

Here's another pic:

http://goldfish.elitexfer.com/gallery/view...sh&id=DSC_0020b

You can look ath the rest of the pics that I took today at:

http://goldfish.elitexfer.com/gallery/albums.php

Click on the top album, thumbnail or title and the gallery with the most recent pics will open. Then click on any thumbnail to see the large pictures.

Take care.

---------------------------------

Great. I tried to preview the pics and got an error saying that dynamic linking isn't allowed. If you want to look at them, you'll have to just follow the link to my gallery. The pics of the new fish are in there. I'll post them somewhere with a hard link later so you can view them inline. Cheers.

Labrat

Aww I love telescopes! The blue one looks a bit like Kissy did. Congradulations!

Oh man! You've gone and done it again......your pics made me :druel:lol:

I have never seen a blue telescope before! I would have to have him too! And as always....I love Zippy :heart I saw under his pic you said it's almost time for a another wen trim.....so did you do it yourself before? How did that go for ya?

I love big wens, but I hope I don't have to be faced with trimming one :crp

Your fish are all beauties. :heart

Love the fishies!! Theyre very unique and adorable! :heart

Oooooh, do my eyes deceive me? Is that a lavender/chocolate telescope? Those are SO adorable!!! :heart I've debated actually getting one from online auctions! Congrats!! :D

They are so cute! Your red metallic one is awesome as well! Those are steals! I wish they stocks my vvvv with those!!

hehe they look awesome...nice colour choosing too...KEWL :D

OMG - they're just fantastic. I love the chocolate orandas ... no, no - I just love them all :heart

How many have you got in total?

:D Very Cute-love the Blue one. :exactly

Congratulations on your new fish. You have some beautiful fish :heart

Guest labrat99

hi guys,

Let me try this with a hard link. Here are the new guys. I'm leaning toward "Marty" and "Morty" for names... :D

DSC_0017b.JPG

and:

DSC_0020b.JPG

I think they look like a "Marty" and "Morty". Cute :heart

Guest labrat99

hi again guys,

Thanks for all the nice comments about the new fish. I appreciate them and it's nice to get to show one's fish to others who are into them as well. I've bored friends and family to death already...

I'll reply later to everyone's specific comments about the fish, right now I gotta head to work!

P.S. I got a new camera as a gift and I'm really gonna bomb you guys with pics. I already have a very nice pic of Zippy that I'll post inline later.

Great finds!! Lucky you!

Guest labrat99
Oh man! You've gone and done it again......your pics made me :druel   :lol:

I have never seen a blue telescope before! I would have to have him too! And as always....I love Zippy :heart   I saw under his pic you said it's almost time for a another wen trim.....so did you do it yourself before? How did that go for ya?

I love big wens, but I hope I don't have to be faced with trimming one :crp

Your fish are all beauties. :heart

457360[/snapback]

Thanks for the nice comments about the fish.

Yes, I've trimmed Zippy's wen once before. He's not TOO bad of a patient. I just worry about breaking his dorsal fin or poking him in the eye if he decides to squirm at the wrong moment. Other than that it's nothing but fun!

I am so jealous about your blue telescope! I have never seen one! He's so gorgeous! Telescopes are great arent' they? :heart

Guest labrat99

Here are a couple of better pics of the new guys....

Morty is the blue one:

DSC_0009b.JPG

and Marty is the orange one:

DSC_0016b.JPG

They seem to be settling in just fine. Oh, by the way somebody asked how many goldfish do I have? Right now I've got 29 goldfish and I've got two more 55gal. tanks waiting to be set up when I need more room.

Wow! It's going to be goldfish heaven!

Very cute fish there. Make sure to get more pics of all your fish and tanks! :D

Such cute fish, I too like that blue one!!!

Guest labrat99

The funny thing is that I wasn't looking for new fish. I went to vvvv to get treats and puppy pads for my chihuahua. I just wandered over to the fish tanks out of habit. I noticed they had some calico orandas, so I gave them a good looking over. I didn't find any that I had to have. I usually don't even look at the telescopes but I glanced at the tank and there he was, swimming right by the glass as if on parade. I don't know how rare they are but I've never even SEEN a blue telescope before. That got my attention. I quickly scanned the rest of the tank to see if there were any others and that's when I spotted the orange one with the light colored eyes. I've never seen one like that either, so I got them both. Morty and Marty - nice new additions to my little menagerie. :)

I love the names too. It just seems to fit them :D Congrats again. Can't wait to see more pic updates! :)

You have some rare colors there. All beauties. What did you call the calico ryukin, he is amazing!! :heart

marty is so cool!!!