New Pictures Of The Crew

FatGoldFishGuy

Guest greenhands

Your fish are beautiful and your pictures are clear enough to do them justice, I'm sure.

I think your plants and tank are the envy of everyone here. :D

lovely fish and great tank set up, looks very natural, very nice, does your big moore ever have fresh minnows for dinner ?? i once caught my small ranchu with a whitecloud in her mouth, i also think i was about 1hr late to feed, maybe she just couldnt wait any longer lol. too starving, yerrrrr right.

.....Heya Arley,Love the pics!!!  Is that Calico the one you recently got?

457059[/snapback]

Hey Devs...it sure :) He is such a wee little guy. I was going to move him and Sushi into my new tank I have at my office.....but now I am thinking of keeping them both at home

Hey, don't you own "Bob" ??? That pearl scale is looking good! I love your plants..that's why I got some similar to yours lol.

Edit: ooh nevermind. I just checked the full link and there's Bob! :lol: He's sooooo cute.

Cool fish, Arley! My favorite are the black moor - he looks like he would be able to swallow the little calico - and yes, the calico! Very nice color pattern on him, and that face! Was that a pet store find, or did you get him from one of the importers? Not that I ever see a nice calico like that with all the fins where they are supposed to be... sigh...

:o Wow Arley!!! Bob's changed quite a bit since the last time I've seen him.He's going all white is he? Well,Bob,Cutiepie,and ET are still my fav's.Im so wanting those guys! By the way,Congrats on the weight loss-you're doing great!

My 8 year old son has fallen madley in love with your Moor. He wants to know if you will trade the Moor for his Hotwheel Scooter he got for his last birthday :lol:

How old / big is he?

457907[/snapback]

That Hotwheel scooter sounds like a might fair trade ;)

ET (the moor) is almost 2 years old now...he was just a wee little fish, maybe 1 1/2 inches when I got him

Archived