Who Got A New Goldfish For X-mas!

gialeigh

Who got a new goldie, huh?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who got a new goldie, huh?

• I did!
    • Nope.

:D I think a lot of people must have got new goldies for x-mas because we have a LOT of newbies! That is soooo cool! Im glad to see so many new people have joined the forums.

If you got a new goldie for x-mas, what kind? (Any pics?)

AAH! I forgot that I got a new fish for x-mas!!!!!

Her name is Cupcake and she brought Ich (grrrr)....

121705107.jpg

Shucks I didn't get a fishy for Christmas, Bummer eh. I've been looking around though, I'm just leary latley because Pebbles is doing so well alone with the snaily's I would hate to bring something in with a sickness ya know.... <_< She's never had any problems *knock on wood* :)

Cupcake is adorable Gia!!!

I did not get a new fish for Christmas, there is no room "at the inn" right now. :rofl

I would've loved to have one, but seriously I don't have room.

Congrats to all those that did get them, what a nice present they must be!!!

Fishykisses, what did you name your lionhead? (cute username by the way!!!)

Lol, hotdog!!!! Nah but he does look like a floating cheeto. Thats for sure.

People seem to suggest "Cheeto" for orange lionheads a lot, but I think it REALLY fits this one! lol. What a CUTIE!!!!

Guest fishdude

yup! i did get a goldie for x-mas :yeah: .i'ts a cute fantail :D (the pet store guy told me it's a jikin.sheesh -_-)

here's the pic___

DSC00188.jpg

aww what a cute moor! I have one, his name is Lucky (my cat almost ate him, so he earned his name). He has the roundest belly Ive seen on a moor! It almost looks like he's pregnant, lol. He is small though, so I know its not eggs. My other moor is Lacy. Her tail is weird, it is in 3 sections, one on the top and two on the sides. It flows behind her like ribbons. She was like this when I got her. :)

Edit: Oh Fissykisses your going to name him Cheeto??? Cool! That fits him, I think, but what do I know, almost all my fish are named after food, lol. (Nugget(RIP), Niblet(RIP), Peppermint, Cupcake, Jellybean, Pumpkin, lol!)

Thanks Gia :)

I lost my other moor, and I blamed myself for it. Then I saw this cutie in the pet shop, suffering from finrot. So I couldn't resist him :) As your fish he also earned his name; the name Lucifer means morning star, or bringer of light.

My husband bought me 2 new goldfish for Christmas. Stumpy and Elvira. I posted a picture of stumpy in the picture section and everyone decided he was a ranchu. Elvira is a black and orange calico fantail. No pics of her yet, I have a hard time getting them to come out clear.

I got a new betta and today found him dead when I went to feed him. And I just named him not too long ago.

Attached thumbnail(s)

Aw. :cry1 That is so sad. I have NEVER seen a healthy betta before. Everywhere I go they are in teeny cups (which I guess is neccessary) and they are so cramped their head and tail touches the front and back of the cup. I have only bought 2 bettas and they died a few days after I got them. I, personally, would not keep a betta in a bowl. He would at LEAST have his own 1 gallon, but preferably his own 5 gallon. I dont think 1 gallon seems like enough for any fish to be happy. But then again, I dont know much about bettas so many I should :ignore LOL

Archived