Sign in to follow this  
BuriedAlive55

~*new Babies!*~

Ok first I would like to thank LaurieP, LuvMuhFred, glitterfish, and Devs for your warm wishes and ur condolances about Midnight! I was crushed after his passing and I freaked becasue Bubbies was also in the tank and I though he was a gonner! But the three remining fishies are doing great! I did add some salt just in case...and I did get the water under control thank u LaurieP!!!

Well, now down to business! I didn't really plan on getting new fish for a while! I was upset at the loss of my 2 goldies...a black moore Midnight and a Common Freckles! There death's are still a mistery! But I was at the local pet store and I found some awsome new babies my only issue is I can't think of names for the Fantail and the Black Moore!! So I need ur help!!!

Here is Nakomis....My new beautiful Oranda

nakomis.jpg

nakomis1.jpg

nakomis2.jpg

Ok here is the little fan tail!!! He is about an inch!! One cute quality about him is one eye is black and the other is white! Like a little pirate patch!!

newbaby1.jpg

newbaby3.jpg

newbaby6.jpg

New is a little baby black moore he is about a 1/2 inch! He is pretty shy but he is also bread new and a lil scared!!!

newbaby5.jpg

Alighty guys!! HELP!!!!

newbaby4.jpg

Edited by BuriedAlive55

That is great news!!! The new babies are adorable, but what help do you need?

:) I'm glad that your other fish are doing well. You should have probably waited on the new fish, :rolleyes: but believe me when I say that I know how hard that is. :lol: They're awful cute! As for names,I'm not too good-I won't name my own fish until a name pops up that really fits their personality.I still have two Red Caps that I call "The Boys" after two years! :blink::lol: Good Luck with your fish!

Name the calico Pirate, the moor Blackie, and the oranda Lumpy. LOL LOL no one asks me for naming help, because I am aweful!

your new fish are cute =o)

:heart Jessica

Guest sigfreedandroy

the little black moor looks like a Cosmo or Noodle.. don't ask why lol

:lol: I have a Cat named Cosmo! :rofl

I agree with Jessica; I'd name the calico Pirate. You can also wait awhile until their settled in and when you start to notice distiguishing personality traits. I like to find names/words describing them and then find them in other languages.

Let us know what names you choose!

Edited by Roano