The Happy Couple And A New Bubbi!

The first is a piccy of my (horefully will make me a granny) 2 comets, they're going into a friends pond for summer (I don't have a pond.. :cry1 )

Picture031.jpg

And this is my Oranda, still not named, he just finished in the Q tank and is happily sharing with Bosley and Big M for a few days.

Newfishy.jpg

Sorry!I just realized how big that top photo is!

:D What pretty fish you have! I'm glad that your Comets are going to a pond.They will love the extra room to swim.maybe you'll be able to visit. As for your Oranda,will you look at that face??? Adorable!!!! :heart

Thank You! I saw him in the shop and I fell madly in love, He's got these "Pinchable" little cheeks, anyway I thought to myself, if he's still there in 3 days I'm meant to have him and I went back, (the man laughed at me when I squealed with delight) and he was still there, he seemed happy to see me, he's a bit of a show-off to it was like he was saying "look at me! look at me!" Irresistable!

When I get new batteries in my camera, I'll try get clearer pics.

Your comet pairs are so pretty :wub: I hope your friend will take super care of them. Also, it may just be a weird effect of the photo but the white comet looks like s/he's missing a lot of scales on the top?

Very pretty fish :heart How lucky you have a friend with a pond, your comets are going to love all that space.

Your oranda is so cute. Don't they have the sweetest little faces? You almost want to kiss em :D

Archived