My Heart Melted Today

Maceo

So while my mother was at the grocery store shopping I wandered over into the petstore next door. Now generally they don't really have too much in the way of goldfish but today there was a beautiful black and orange telescope in a tank with a red cap who was picking on him. I stood and watched him forever going over all the reasons why I shouldn't bring him home but since I just have four guys in my 55 gallon I decided he had to come home with me! I talked to the guy that works there and he said that his boss didn't want to order him because no one would pay 25 dollars for a goldfish (haha) and that he was marked off on the order form but since he faxed the order instead of calling it in they shipped him anyway! So I just had to have him! I love telescopes and he had too good of a story to let him get away! So here he is guys : Mercutio

post-6041-1135971864_thumb.jpg

post-6041-1135971942_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys I think he's quite a cutie myself! I ended up paying full price for him it didn't evne cross my mind that you could bargain with a pet store. I'm not much of a business person I guess. Oh well, I think he's worth it! He's the most expenisve fish I have ever purchased all the other guys were like 3.00. :idont

Archived