Cirrus

jsrtist

This is my newest betta Cirrus, a marbled blue and white combtail betta. A combtail is similar to the crowntail but the fringing is deeper and more irregular. Ive heard theyre rare although in our last shipment we had a lot of nice ones. Anyway this cutie just stood out to me. I fell in love with him instantly. Every time I went near the betta case I would see him staring at me. So of course I had to rescue him too, bringing my grand betta total now to 4.

He lives in a breeder box in my 30 gallon tank where he has clean, filtered, heated water. Hes blowing bubble nests like crazy and enjoys flaring at my puffers or badis badis on the outside of the box.

post-18-1069019018.jpg

Cirrus and I thank you for the nice compliments! No, I actually got him at the pet store I work at. We get all sorts of unusual ones in there. Its great working there because I can have first pick at what comes in??hehe! We even got some nice delta tails in this time, which I had never seen before. i was originally going to get one of those but I kept coming back to this guy! I know I made the right choice. :) BTW hes blown a huge bubble nest in his container, which makes me feel so good because I know hes happy in there!

Guest Katzchen

Wow, I wish my lfs had such great bettas, I'm envious! All we ever have are the rather plain fantails that are half dead...

I did get a nice female at Meijer (kind of like a nooppee, but classier) of all places.

Archived