I Think My Big Moma May Have Died.. :(

magickzzl

I think black Magic may have died... Im not sure, so she's in a betta keeper till I can say yay or nay on the matter... that sucks :( She was my favorite....

Hopefully I can keep my few remaining babies alive in her memory...

And my Nanny Snail is loose! After like 6 months, he has decided to take a walk, and I cant find him :( Im afriad the dog may have eaten him or something....

plus i lost 2 bettas, one of my rats and my mouse had a stroke... what a bad week already

Sorry to read about all your losses! You have had a bad week. :cry1

Hope things start to look better soon. Maybe Big Moma will be the start and hopefully she did not die.

Best wishes!

Awww thats not good. Im so sorry to hear about all the bad luck you've been having. I do hope you find your snaily. But goodness knows where something that small could have gone. I mean - he could be crawling on the BACK of a peice of furniture for all you know. Anyway, good luck. Keep us posted if you find him. And I do hope Magick makes it. *hugs*

:( Sorry about things.Don't give up on Nanny though.They close up so tight that they're able to live quite a few days out of the water. I found a snail when I was moving that looked like he'd been out of the water a long time,and he ended up being alive. :o Keep searching & Good Luck!

Archived