Help Mikey!

Guest Jessika_Shadoe

Guest Jessika_Shadoe

when i woke up i found the water so yellow that you could not see through it. i thourouly cleaned the aquarium and put fresh water and its not yellow any more, but very cloudy and my little goldfish is at the bottom and not moving that much. HEP!!! :ill:cry1

Guest Jessika_Shadoe

there is only one goldfish in my tank, i do not know the ammonia, nitrite, ph level etc. because i do not have a testing kit. I have had the tank for a year now it is 6.7L, I have a small ELITE filter i change a cupful of water every week and give him a major cleanup once a month i put WASTE CONTROL,CYCLE,STRESS COAT and GOLDFISH BOWL CONDITIONER.I feed him different foods like color pellets,goldfish flakes,tubifex worms,krill and homemade goldfish cakes.

Sorry but for such a small tank keeping it balanced is going to be really hard even with a filter in it.

What kind of goldfish do you have?

For the health of your goldie i would think getting a bigger tank would help in the long run and any advice given now is not going to help as problems are going to grow as fast as your little fish grows.

For now i would 100% water changes every two days to help keep the water as clean as possible.

Archived