Help Me I Don"t Know Whats Wrong!

Guest maikodan

Afraid 5 gallons isnt a lot of room for one fish never mind 3, so the water quality is going to be really poor.

You will need to answer as many of the questions as you can from the box above. If you dont have any test kits then your lfs should test the water for you but ask them to write the values down.

Can your parents let you have maybe a 20 gallon rubbermaid with a strong filter do you think in the meantime?

Have you had the fish all the same length of time or is one new?

You will probably have to do 100% water changes every day just to try and keep them in good health, but this will probably stress them out as well.

Guest maikodan

oh ok well no i don't have a test kit :( and i think that it might have been attacked by one of the other fish i have notice that when i separate them it is fine and that the inflicted comet has a bit of its tail nibbled on. . . . . and yes this one is new i just got this one 1 week ago

Guest maikodan

no my parents can't get a 20 gal rubbermaid because they get home really late and the filter is a built in filter into the hood of the tank so i can't get a filter neither